CAST is a transformational technology that says, “This world is our stage, and my life is the greatest part I will ever play! CAST is a team building philosophy that explores your new empowered story. One of our goals with CAST is to be a nation wide platform for the creation of new stories. What is our individual & collective story? and how does that affect you, your business, your community, your world? In our CAST workshops we teach the actions steps that get you in touch and grounded with what success & significance means to you! This is a CAST CALL for Leaders causing Leaders, Visionaries, Social Healers and Social Artist and HEROES within us all! Welcome to CAST!
Leigh McCloskey “The Hieroglyph of the Human Soul”
Leigh is my hero, a poet / Social Artist, A renaissance man, weaving a story of renewal and deep mythic change. I love how Leigh sets the container, he’s brilliant, speaking his truth for all to feel and adopt as their own.
“IF YOU DON’T LIKE THE STORIES YOU’RE TELLING, THEN TELL BETTER STORIES” Leigh M
“Cast brings passion, purpose and art into lives and communities far and wide. Lives are renewed as the new story is quickened In the hearts and minds of it’s participants. Cast is a blessing to this world and time.”
I’ve been a student of Jean Houston’s for the last 15 years, she is a National Treasure of this world. I am honored to have her behind my work.
FINDING JOE by Patrick Solomon
I’m so honored to be working with Patrick Solomon (Director) His movie in my opinion is a triumph of the human soul, a beautiful window into what is possible (Victim to Hero) I’ve been teaching workshops about The Hero’s Journey for the last 10 years, using Joseph Campbell’s work as my soul compass and north star. Now to have a movie about Joseph’s philosophy, is stellar.. SEE IT THEN BE IT! Thanks Pat, you are my new hero.
Finding Joe is an exploration of famed Mythologist Joseph Campbell’s studies and their continuing impact on our culture. Through interviews with visionaries from a variety of fields interwoven with enactments of classic tales by a sweet and motley group of kids, the film navigates the stages of what Campbell dubbed The Hero’s Journey: the challenges, the fears, the dragons, the battles, and the return home as a changed person. Rooted in deeply personal accounts and timeless stories, Finding Joe shows how Campbell’s work is relevant and essential in today’s world and how it provides a narrative for how to live a fully realized life – or as Campbell would simply state, how to “follow your bliss”.
**Keep checking my website for the next screening for “FINDING JOE” near you.
If you’ve decided to take my class it’s part of the curriculum, click on the book to order.
Thanks Peggy your insights are nothing short of genius!
“The movie will begin in five moments the mindless voice announced, all those unseated will await the next show, as we seated and we’re darkened the voice continued. The program for this evening is not new, you’ve seen this entertainment through and through, you’ve seen your birth, life and death, you might recall all the rest did you have a good world when you died, enough to base a movie on?”
What Shakespeare called the ‘Players’, today is called the ‘CAST’.
CAST Workshop in Northern California, 2006, San Anselmo Playhouse.
Barbara Marx Hubbard talks about CAST.
My name is Joseph Jacques the Visionary behind C.A.S.T.
I have discovered in my research profound mentors, authors, poets and prophets, with an ability to see clearly, and very often with this clarity arrives an unfinished circle. It is this unfinished circle that guides my efforts toward discovery of individual and collective truths. This feeling strengthens as we all realize our full potential, our collective intelligence, and our common heritage.
CAST: Social Theater, creates a stage for the ultimate witness, activist, and promoter of ethical / humanitarian actions.
1. To provide a safe group process (a Social Theater). Where awareness, communication & trust manifest positive action for individuals, communities, and societies.
2. Our goal is to discuss the new emerging story, and how we play a direct role in defining & re-defining, the Conflict, Characters, Story-board, Foreshadowing, action steps, the plot, the Assumptions.
3. To Honor all multi-cultural inner-generational stories.
4. To share a simple means of achieving greater ways of language-ing the human potential movement through multi-media, Heart felt philosophies, art, songs, poetry, dance, the love of nature, from our friends and extended family.
5. To be a mirror, a way we as a culture can reflect back to ourselves our new story that “We the People”, are writing.
6. To create CAST Social Theater, nation wide / world wide, so to discover and uncover a Global story that speaks from the heart of its citizens.
7. To make a movie every year for 100 years for the American people. This film will reflect our mythic story, earth challenges, human rights and action steps that hold us in support of a great story about us and the world we live in.